Here are a few of the things you would be expected to meet if you decide to continue with the application process:
• HONESTY – This should go without saying in any job, but we list it first because it is our number one requirement in dealing with Guests, other crewmembers and the company. This is our #1 priority on reference checks. Honesty in our business means accurate cash handling, proper use of equipment and inventory controls. This also means that your friends and family do not receive food or services free, just as you would not expect free gas from a friend that works at a gas station.
• DRUG AND ALCOHOL POLICY – Every crewmember has daily contact with our guests. For your safety and the safety of fellow employees and our guests, the company has a zero tolerance drug and alcohol policy in place, which emphasizes our determination to maintain a work environment that is drug-free and free from the influence of alcohol. For this reason, we have a random drug-testing program at our location. By signing this application you agree to participate in this program. Coming to work under the influence of drugs or alcohol in any manner while on duty is strictly forbidden and may result in termination.
• SCHEDULE – We expect you to work the days you are scheduled and to be on time. Tardiness and absenteeism will not be tolerated or acceptable. You should expect that, due to the nature of our business, you will be required to work evenings, weekends, summer months, and holiday periods.
• APPEARANCE – All employees are expected to wear the required uniform for the area assigned and comply with all appearance and grooming standards. No other dress is acceptable. Personal hygiene is essential due to the close contact with our guests.
• CERTIFICATION – We expect all employees that are employed by Wonderland Family Fun Center to have both their Food Handlers Permit and their Servers Permit (MAST CARD) before they come for their first shift.
Every Wonderland Family Fun Center crew member has daily contact with our guests. Excellent people skills and courtesy are essential at all times. If you do not enjoy working with people, this is not the job for you.